Cabot Energy is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company believes that it is possible to conduct its business with zero harm to people and with minimal impact to the environment.
In our activities we expect:
- everyone involved in our business to be able to leave the workplace as healthy as when they arrived;
- to achieve an environmental performance we can be proud of and that we minimise any environmental impact;
- open communication and the involvement of employees and contractors in establishing safe and environmentally sound working conditions and practices;
- to deliver quality products and services for the organisation and its stakeholders; and
- to adopt robust risk identification, assessment and management measures.
All personnel involved in our business are vital in maintaining this policy and are therefore required to:
- be aware of and comply with the company’s HSEQ policies and expectations;
- comply with all applicable regulatory and other requirements, legal commitments and company procedures;
- act responsibly to protect their safety and the safety of others;
- protect the environment and prevent pollution;
- promote the quality of our work;
- make no distinction between staff and contractor employees; and
- continually improve overall HSEQ performance with a focus on HSEQ competence and desirable behaviours.
The management of Cabot Energy is fully committed to this policy and accepts line management responsibility for its implementation.
The Chief Executive Officer has ultimate responsibility for the implementation and regular update of this HSEQ Policy Statement. The CEO ensures the ongoing suitability and effectiveness of the policy communicates it to all personnel and makes it publicly available to stakeholders.
Chief Executive Officer
Cabot Energy Plc.